Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm FUCKED

So I haven't blogged in a while, or at least since Monday.

Tomorrow (Saturday) I have TWO, 2, DOS, DEUX, DUE, TWEE FINALS!!! what the fuck kind of school gives finals on a Saturday. Right now I'm pretty fucked for one of them and the other one is going to be okay, not amazing but okay. All I feel right now is that I want finals to be over, the stress to be gone and then I'll be headed to Spain.

Shit, I'm going to Spain. I'll know three people in Spain. No more 7th Ave. No more walking up the street to kick it late nights anymore. No more eating with the homies on Fridays. No more Burien, family, friends, shopping. But most importantly, no more 2k9. None of this for 5 months. I'll miss it, but I'm sure I'll have fun. More on this later.

Off to shower.

Welcome to Heartbreak....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

saturday finals are tighttt

not.

spain will be tight for real tho

tonguekisses said...

doode shut your face you're going to meet hot girls & have random sex-capades