Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mini Update.

Quick Notes:

-They always eat white fish here. I hate white fish, its too fishy.

-I can never figure out when they go to bed, its different every night. I try to stay up so I can watch the Australian Open when they go to bed because it’s on every night here at 1:00AM. So I just end up taking a nice nap during the day.

-I can’t watch Sportscenter top 10 nightly. It’s hard to keep up with the Huskies.

-I still don’t know my way around town. It’s not as easy as “walk down Pike, take a left on 6th, then cross Pine and you’ll be at Pacific Place.” All the streets here are just names and in no specific order.

-Still raining and cold. Just like home!

-The streets are only big enough for one car and people drive super fast down the streets.

-I’m about to get my travel on sometime in March or April and probably going to Paris, Rome, Berlin, and elsewhere. Let me know if there’s any place I really should visit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Berlin was much better after the east/west wall collapsed. Now both cities have blended together and it looks like just one place instead of two. You can't go wrong with Paris. You can spend an entire week there and still find lots to do. If you are thinking of going to Germany check out Neuschwanstein Castle. It's a little difficult to get to but definately worth seeing. Other cities i would suggest are Vienna, Austria and Prague, Czhechklo.